We need people who live and work in San Francisco to participate in user research to improve City services – and you’ll get paid for your time.
- Residents and people who work in San Francisco sign up here to learn about when we have user research opportunities.
- City staff who are working on building city services need feedback from the public, and we make a plan for research interviews or user testing.
- If you’re on our list, we’ll email you about upcoming opportunities. If you are a fit and you participate, you’ll receive a Safeway gift card for $15/hr of research.
- We use your feedback to improve City services.
- Who can participate?: If you live or work in San Francisco, you are eligible to participate in our user research.
- Complete the survey: To ensure we have a diverse sample of San Franciscans with various needs and approaches to technology, we’ve developed the survey below with some basic questions about where you live, what devices you have, and how you connect to the Internet.
- Participate: After you complete the form, you will receive email notifications when we have new tests coming up.
Thank you for your interest in Public Voice San Francisco.
We aren’t currently accepting new sign-ups. Please check back soon!